Take ½ lb. of sugar, 6oz. flour, 2 tablespoonfuls milk, 2 teaspoonfuls baking powder, 4oz. butter, 1 egg, juice and grated rind of a lemon. Cream the butter and sugar, and work in the well-beaten egg. Stir the rind and juice of lemon into the milk, and mix the baking powder with the flour. Add alternately the dry and wet ingredients to the creamed butter, roll the dough very thinly on a floured board, and cut in strips. Curl them with the palm of the hand, place on a greased tin and bake in a quick oven for 10 minutes.
Incoming search terms:
- jackson lemon jumble cookies
- Jackson Lemon Jumble Cookies recipe
- jacksons lemon jumble cookies
- Jackson Lemon Cookie Recipe
- lemon jumble cookies recipe